Tool rental for D.I.Y's and professionals seeking use of a quality brake line flaring tool
Our flaring tool rental program makes it easy for anyone to do their own brake lines
The 009 brake line flaring tool is made in England. Along with our 007 flaring tool, it is the highest quality tool we could find. The 009's precision punch and die blocks makes it fast and easy to use, while other tools leave you struggling, the 009 makes perfect flares every time!
Here's what one of our customers had to say about the rental program.
"Tim - As I mentioned when we talked, I'm extremely pleased with how well all of that went. I was really dreading the job and honestly had no idea how I was going to complete it before I found your company. I felt a little bit better after talking with you when I ordered the stuff, but once I got everything and started working, I was shocked at how well it went. The rental fittings kit is a stroke of genius.
- With the purchase of tubing (12 foot or more), you can rent a 009 flaring tool (not the tool in the video) with appropriate punch and dies for tubing ordered.
- $25.00 for the first two weekends, then $25.00 per week after that. (Time in shipping is not counted). Plus $375.00 security deposit. $400.00 will be charged to your credit card.
- The security deposit will be refunded when the tool is returned to us.
- It will come with a UPS return shipping label.
- You must have a good vise mounted to a sturdy work bench to operate the tool.
Please phone in complete order of tubing, nuts and tool rental.
Suggested kits for your tool rental:
If you would like to rent a tool please contact us.
Tim Beachboard - Technical help and commercial customers.
Cyndy Beachboard - Orders, billing, shipping.
Federal Hill Trading Company
195 Federal Hill Road
Oxford, MA 01540 USA
Phone Number: 508-987-2660
Fax Number: 508-987-2661
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Shops, Wholesale, Schools and Military Personnel - Call for pricing.